Sunday, July 18, 2004

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein.~ Joe Theismann, Former quarterback

My 'whoroscope' from yesterday:

Capricorn(Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

Playtime has been inserted into your ordinarily businesslike agenda, thanks to a cosmic cast of characters who won't take no for an answer. Why argue? Give in and recreate.

Cosmic cast of characters indeed.  That bit that made me giggle....
Does anybody really believe in this shite? And for the record telling me: "why argue?  Give in?"  uhhh...yeah, cause I never do that... 
 
So my 'cosmic cast of characters' and I got together at The Esks game and had a great time.  The Esks had a good game and won their second of the season 51-30.   Fleming impresses me with his ability to fuck up even the easiest punt...cost us a touchdown last night.  I am shocked I am not sun-burned because we sat up in College Corner and baked in the sun for a good 3 1/2 hours.   The beer was cold and that's all that mattered.  There were guys prancing about in green and gold panty-shorts and one guy, dressed only in a green plum-smuggler, had on his white tube socks and black, patent dress shoes...Classy.
Boggy and Sammers abandoned ship before halftime.  Pussies.  We ended up at Avenue Pizza for beers and wings and watching the spectacular thunderstorm roll in.  As luck would have it the rain stopped just as we left Avenue Pizza and politely waited until I got to The Commune. 
 
In other news, my friend went into labour this morning and will, most likely, have her babbins today!!
Funny, her horoscope for today mentions nothing about this....or does it...
Gemini(May 21-June 21)
You'll be dealing with at least one highly emotional person for a while -- and the first on the list may be you. Stop stressing. A change isn't always bad. 

4 comments:

Heather said...

Riiight...but you left before the 3rd Quarter started, Boggy. (After the U of A Karate team put on what had to be the most uninteresting half time show I have ever seen. Sorry U of A Karate team, but boooooring. They should have kicked eachothers asses, or at least broken wooden boards with their heads...)

Anonymous said...

Hey, since your friend is having a baby tonight, does this mean you can come to Loverboy on Saturday?

--The Dude

Jake said...

That touchdown was absolutely not Fleming's fault. When there are suddenly seven opponents between the punter and his nearest teammate, there's not a great deal that he can do.

Heather said...

Sammers: How is your back little lady? And yes I will concede that, plus you were starving...

The Dude: I'm there...that is unless my other friend goes into labour...

Jake: I thought everything was Fleming's fault?