Thursday, July 08, 2004

It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone. --Homer Simpson

Okay so I am bored at work and I stumble across this blog with Pictures of Giant Panda's in Times Square
which made me giggle. The last photo of that panda awkwardly hugging the tourist kids made me laugh out loud.

I'm thinking it is a David Letterman style prank or something....

This blog is silly, what's with the crazy guy YELLING at me in my comments about buses? Thanks Guy. You rock!
Last time I talk about buses on my blog....That'll teach me....
Oh and if you are not reading it already let me point you in the direction of POI
it is terribly entertaining.

3 comments:

Jake said...

I *MUST* have one of those costumes.

Anonymous said...

Call me crazy, but isn't anyone else here freaked out by random Pandas carrying unknown devices in metal briefcases? Sounds like a terrorist threat to me. Random Pandyas are better, by far. ;)

S.

Heather said...

Shawna we need to get you a briefcase and some handcuffs...