Saturday, June 26, 2004

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former ~ Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

I would like to take a moment here to send my condolences to the group of guys who sang a rousing, yet brutal, rendition of The Rodeo Song whilst walking in the alley behind our commune on their way to Whyte Ave last night. By the sounds of your drunken singing you are going to be hurtin' units today.

It was hilarious...I could have been mad, but they were so funny. Actually it made me kind of sad that I wasn't out stompin down Whyte Ave too. It was clear only one guy knew the words for sure, so it was basically a bunch of men shouting random swears to the tune of The Rodeo Song. Which actually worked out okay for them seeing as that pretty much anything works when you are singing The Rodeo Song.

"You piss me off
You fucking jerk
You get on my nerves"

Oh and Happy Birthday Jones!

No comments: