Saturday, June 26, 2004

I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph. ~ Shirley Temple

Customer(older Male): I want to go to Northgate...North, where Santa is.
Me (kidding): I'm not sure if he's still at Northgate this time of year....but you take the number 9...
Customer interupts: I hear he's not delivering presents next year....Sexual assault charges...He was charged with laying barbie dolls under the tree...
Me: Right, aha ha. Take the bus #9....

What does an information officer, like myself, say when someone tell this kind of Joke? And what do I say when he asks me out for "coffee" after I tell him where to go and how to get there? Welcome to my nightmare...

And yes I know, BusLink is not working right now. But please, like everybody else, call me up and make sure I know.

I want to be outside. Go outside people! It is beautiful! (or it was when I got to work at 8 a.m.) Only 4 more hours!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are no papers or electronics outside. It is an evil place.

Adam