Thursday, September 09, 2004

"Welcome to Kiddy Litter 389" ~ Prof. Sanders

I am taking Children's Literature 389 with a professor who oddly resembles Winnie The Pooh. I kid you not. He uses words like "jolly good" and "Cheerio" and "Oh Bother". His physical attributes also resemble Pooh, the cheeks, the pot belly....But who better to take "Kiddy Litter" from than Pooh incarnate?

He has also kindly explained to me that deferrals on exams are out of the question. Seeing as I have two exams on December 18th as well as the wedding (in Calgary) of one of my best friends this was not good news. It is a strange coincidence and I wonder why the hell life has to hand me these ridiculous problems. I never, not in a million years, would have expected to be writing exams on a Saturday. The exam is at 9 a.m. so now all I need to find is someone else going to Calgary after 11 a.m.

Oh...and also defer the 1 p.m. exam I have that same afternoon, let's hope Dr. Patten is a little more receptive that Professor Pooh.

3 comments:

Nicholas said...

That's the class I've been trying to get into every time there's an opening, only the registration system doesn't let me, as I am not in one of the faculties or departments granted registration priority.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather...I may have or have not taken that class..in any case I might have some of the books you need...save ya some dough.

Allie

Heather said...

Thanks Allie, I will give you a call. I need Wind in the Willows and I need Treasure Island. I have the AA Milne book already. What a cool class.

Nick: That really blows, I finally got in and was lucky to get one of the last spots. The waiting list is pretty long too....and incidentally if you were to register you and the *one* guy in the class could bond. It is filled with chicks.