Friday, September 17, 2004

The sea it swells like a sore head, and the night, it is aching ~ 'Electric Coaster' by U2

The ladies are finally having success getting off the island!!(click on the title to see more pictures of the damage) Leighanne gets home today and Stina is set to get a plane today to Miami. She waited all day yesterday, outside the airport, tickets in hand under the scorching sun, just to find out that she couldn't get a plane out. What a nightmare. It is huge relief to know that they are making their way home.

The Canadian and British Governments stepped up and in a pretty amazing way...I am rather impressed. Yay The State!

In other amazing news...*I* fixed my computer! For those of who know me..that is a bloody miracle! I can finally publish from my home computer!

7 more days until the new U2 single is out!!

Song Du Jour: Electrical Storm ~ U2
"Well if the sky can crack
There must be some way back
To love and only love"

No comments: