Sunday, May 08, 2005

"Won't you be my neighbour..."

Why do people leave their dog(s) outside Safeway(s) when they own freaked out dogs that just squeal in fear or bark their heads off? Why would a dog owner subject their pet to this? It happens almost once a day...usually around 11:30 p.m. of course. My roommate and I joke about getting out the ole gun out, to work on our target practice from the balcony, and put these poor miserable dogs out of their misery. And why do people tie bandanas on their poopers? Poor dog must be dying of embarrassment. Maybe that is why he is making such a ruckus?

Did you call your Mom? It's her big day. This day has me in a melancholy mood.

*Oh and the reason I call it Safeways (plural) has to do with a little lady named Sticky but I’ll save that for another day...

Song Du Jour: Plush ~ STP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom ditched me and went to B.C. for my Grandma's 75th birthday party. Maybe I should phone her there and earn some points in the favourite son category, except I can't remember the number...

Why do people bring their dogs to Safeways at all? The dog can't be left alone at home for an hour?

--The Dude

Unknown said...

i can't get over the bandana over the pooper part. what's that about?

Heather said...

Pooper=Puppy

I call all dogs Poopers...it's one of those weird colloquialisms I use.

So he didn't have a bandana on his arse or anything...I just don't know why people tie those things around their dogs necks.

Poor poopers...