Thursday, May 26, 2005

"The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I have a routine down at school. I have my secret ways to avoid the crowds between classes, the crafty shortcuts I use, and the places I like to study and work. Now because it is spring session I am finding many of my favorite places are shut down or there is construction in my way. Dammit. It is rather interesting being on campus over the summer months...It is a much more mellow atmosphere and very laid back. Casual. I am going to miss these quiet days in the library or sitting in quad on a beautiful sunshiny day and reading. I feel like I am being spoiled.

So although there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I know I will graduate next April I am really trying to soak up these moments now because I know I will look back on them one day and remember how great they were.

Song Du Jour: Should I Stay or Should I Go? - The Clash

No comments: