Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"Luke, I am your father...."

Star Wars reminds me of spending time with my cousins in the summertime. When I was younger we would watch Star Wars (episode IV, V,VI) over and over and I loved it. Now that episode III is coming out I can't contain my excitment. Now I am not a freaky Star Wars Fan, I don't dress up like the characters and I don't buy the merchandise or anything....I am just a fan because I like the movies (and I even liked episode I and II). I will be seeing the movie tonight and I must say that Episode III has a lot to live up to. My expectations are rather high and I am totally looking forward to this final installment to link all the other story lines together.

Last night was my first council meeting of the year. It was good times and I am glad to be back in that chamber. I know some people knock it, but we have such amazing individuals on council and the exec. Also, former CRO and LHSA hack, Mr. Bullerwell, was there with his fancy new haircut, and it was good to see him too. Council is really such an amazing learning experience...last night I finally figured out how to move a motion to suspend the rules (standing orders)...And we even had a motion to postpone indefinately....oooohhhh...ahhhhh!

Okay I will stop with the council goodness now. So the long weekend is almost here and I will spend all of it studying. Cripes. I wish I was going camping instead.

Song Du Jour: Grace ~ U2

3 comments:

Zita Dube said...

Since we can't go camping (I'm in the same work boat) we should have "mock camping"....an outdoor study session accompanied by a picnic. :)

Zita

Heather said...

I'll second that.
Good call.

Konrad said...

Möge die Macht mir Dir sein!!!