Sunday, January 09, 2005

I went to Heather Wallace's birthday party, which was lots of fun, where I noticed that I had lost my ability to taste ethanol. ~ Catrin

Catrin is too funny...that made me laugh out loud....For the record, I don't *usually* serve ethanol at my parties but if you mix it with a little Glogg, apparently, it tastes like ass.
So this wee quiz is making it's rounds on the local blogs so I figure I'll jump on that bandwagon....

Name three names you go by:
1)Weeds, Weedly, etc...
2)Winter Weather Heather (ah...the frenchies...)
3)Lady, Snappy

Name three screen names you've had:
1) hj
2) evenbetterhj
3) hjay

Name three things you like about yourself:
1) I am literate...okay semi literate...
2) my eyes
3) I know when the bus comes without having to look at a schedule

Name three things you don't like about yourself:
1) I have to wear glasses, stupid nearsightedness...
2) I have to see or experience something before I really understand it
3) That I failed typing 10 because I never went...Who knew how badly I would need typing skills?

Name three parts of your heritage:
1) Scottish
2) Irish
3) Debauchery

Name three things that scare you:
1) self-doubt
2) cancer
3) clowns

Name three of your everyday essentials:
1) Water
2) sleep
3) music

Name three things you are wearing right now:
1) Cozy blue hoodie(bunnyhug)
2) striped socks
3) gold earrings I got for christmas

Name three of your favorite bands or artists:
1) U2
2) Sarah Mclachlan
3) Depeche Mode

Name three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1) Sleeping In ~ Postal Code
2) Pass That Dutch ~ Missy E
3) City of Blinding Lights ~ U2

Name three new things you want to do in the next 12 months:
1) Play hockey
2) appreciate every day
3) Run the *whole* way on my route through Hawrelak, that bloody hill still kills me.

Name three things you want in a relationship(love is a given):
1) trust
2) honesty
3) intimacy

Name two truths and one lie:
1) I had a big freckle on my face shaped like a diamond when I was a kid
2) I am 22 years old
3) I was once a hostage and had a robber hold a gun to my head

Name three things about the opposite sex that attract you:
1) intelligence
2) sense of humour
3) an open mind

Name three things you just can't do:
1) Sushie
2) Cheer for the Flamers
3) clean up somebody else's puke...ugh

Name three of your hobbies:
1) sports
2) reading
3) blogging

Name three things that you want really badly right now:
1) 5 million dollars
2) meet Bono
3) Proportional Representation (only because it is a step in the right direction)

Name three careers you're considering:
1) Sports announcer
2) Journalist
3) bureacrat for the UN development program or the Feds

Name three places you want to go on vacation to:
1) Ireland
2) New York
3) Cayman Islands

Name three potential kids' names:
1) Wayne
2) Jari
3) Mark
*I'm kidding*

Name three things you want to do before you die:
1) Brad Pitt (he *is* single again...)
2) fly a plane
3) own an NHL team

4 comments:

Catrin said...

Spelling mistakes reproduce like rabbits it seems. It needs to be "ethanol"(only one n). My bad.
Oh, and thank you for calling me funny. I am a bit weirded out by the recent surge of people saying nice things about me. I am not used to it.

Anonymous said...

Do you just want to fly a plane, or fly a plane solo?

I'd rather own an NFL team, unless I was filthy stinking rich and could afford to lose $30 million a year.

--The Dude

Heather said...

Good ole spelling mistakes...I'll fix that later...Thanks Caitrin.
And Catrin, another accolade, you also make the best "Yukaflux" punch...mmmm...Ethanol fruit salad.

When I imagine myself flying a plane it is not a loaded 747...it's one of those wee planes that famous people crash and die in. Like the little island hopper I was on when we flew from Hawaii to Maui. The thought of being up there all by myself seems so peaceful...that would be an amazing experience. It seems to cost a shitload of cash though...so it will have to wait until I am out of school and making a good living.

Catrin said...

I think it must be the freezing and thawing that did it. Honestly, it didn't taste *that* good at *my* party. I wonder if there is any scientific substantiation for that phenomenon.