Wednesday, December 01, 2004

"Bee-do" said my old cell phone one final time...

Here is some 'I'm an arts student' math for ya:

3 months +
5 irate phone calls to Rogers +
one $30 charger +
$75 for a new phone =
I am back on the cellular network! Huzzah!

Yes, that is right, Bee-do has been replaced.
It is sad day for me. Bee-do and I went through a lot together, she was a fine...oh screw that...BUH-bye Bee-do! Good Riddance you peice 'o' Shite.
I am so excited to have a new phone!!

It even has a fancy-schmancy colour screen! Ooooooh...
I know you're jealous...
Now, we need to give it a name (any suggestions? Hammers named the last one, perhaps she'd like the honour?) and have a champagne christening of course...
With Bee-do it was a rather informal "Beer Christening", which may have been the start of the problems...bah! Booze can only improve a cell phone, no? (and by "Beer Christening" I mean she was on the table when somebody knocked over a pint in RATT...whoops.)

Song Du Jour: Chrismahanukwanzakah ~ Dean and Gene Ween allegedly wrote it...

On Ween's website read the Waste Page, it just might make you laugh...(oh, that link no worky...you actually have to click on the link at the top of the page entitled, handily enough, "Waste")

No comments: