Tuesday, December 07, 2004

"Brain? What is Brain....?" ~ Homer Simpson

I could have titled this "I are study..."
My brain hurts.

It is the last ditch effort to pull this semester out of a tail spin that is causing my head to throb. Thank God for all out panic attacks...if I didn't wake up in the morning with that dread of failing in the pit of my stomach I would most likely never make it through school.

Today is my last day of classes! Woo hoo! So you'd think I would be going out to celebrate or taking some time to relax now that it is over. Uh...No. It is about following the study plan I mapped out in order to squeeze every last moment of study time out of the next 13 days. Inevitably that means less blog posting, so to my wonderful readers, please don't expect too many posts over the next 2 weeks...unless I find myself in a procrastinating mood, but that time is usually allotted to NFL watching.

Speaking of the NFL, I took a break Sunday to watch the games and to yell at my TV...well more specifically to yell at the Bronco's. Jesus. Why is that I feel compelled to yell at the TV? I have no clue, but it scares the beejeezus out of my friend's cat...so maybe I do it just to see her freak out. I also watched Elf this weekend and I found it rather hilarious...The Bears hockey team won 7-2 and 8-3. I worked my first shift in the sin bin and I can't think of a better way to spend my evenings than with sweaty hockey players and getting paid to watch games. Good times.

Song Du Jour:
White Flag ~ Dido

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see the Getaway today? My cousin Danielle was in it!

Good thing you were yelling at the Broncos and not the phins. I would have liked to have seen you as Tits McGee returned the opening kickoff. It might have sounded something like "HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Me, I was yelling at game center on NFL.com. Good thing the Falcons/Sucs wasn't on, or I would probably need to buy a new remote, or TV. More on the NFL in my weekly e-mail, which I will send as soon as all the gambling stuff is up.

--The Dude

Heather said...

Yes, I just had to blog about the 'My cousin Danielle' bit...so funny...I was going to wait until the staff at The Gateway goit it on-line, but I can go and edit it later...

I can only imagine the destruction at the White House if you had actually watched the Milennium Falcons go tits up. When I saw the score I thought they made a mistake...
Not #7's best game of the year....

We needed a few "Hit Him" shouts at the last Bears game. They sure took it easy on the 'horns...It was brutal. The wee tots in the crowd were yelling "Fight, fight, fight..."
good little tots...