Friday, December 17, 2004

"A hot romance between odd couple Brigitte Nielsen and Flavor Flav blossoms"

I kid you not...this is what passes as entertainment? And this show is in season Three? I've never even heard of it...

"THE SURREAL LIFE": SEASON 3
M3 EXCLUSIVE SERIES CONTINUES WITH ALL-NEW CAST OF HAS-BEENS
Sundays @ 8pm ET beginning January 16th
Hi-res photos available @ www.muchmoremusic.com/media

A new assortment of C-list celebs including Public Enemy clock-toting'rapper Flavor Flav, former New Kid On the Block Jordan Knight, "American Idol" runner-up Ryan Starr, "Coochi Coochi" Latina legend Charo, "Full House" nice guy Dave Coulier and blonde bombshell Brigitte Nielsen ("Rocky IV", "Red Sonja") crash in one house. Fans can watch this all-new eclectic crop of has-beens and never-weres live it up in a $7-million Los Angeles mansion, video-rigged for weeks of close encounters.
Jan. 16th - Episode 1: "Six Degrees of Irritation" The C-listers fight for the best rooms in the house leaving Jordan Knight fuming over the lack of privacy.
Jan. 23rd - Episode 2: "Strange Love" A hot romance between odd couple Brigitte Nielsen and Flavor Flav blossoms.

Ugh...what a strange couple...and Charo and Jordan Knight? C'mon....

That just made me giggle. I was really going to that site because U2 will be on Much More Music...just click the link in the title for more info U2 fans.

So it is Friday. I now have 17 hours before I write an exam and here I am in the library at school blogging. Some lady in the stacks behind me is hacking up a lung but other than that all you can hear is the quiet hum of the computers and lights and the murmuring snore of the student at the workstation next to me. She has drool dripping from the side of her mouth onto her notes, where she is totally passed out. At least I am not sitting next to a nose-whistler...I hate that.
Student's seem in a daze. Most of us can barely link thoughts and put them into sentences and I collapse into fits of giggles at the silliest things. Ahhh finals, don't you love them?
And I'd like to shout out a big ole screw you to Clarissa and Mike who both felt it necessary to gloat.."I'm Done writing finals! na, na, na ,na ,na!"

Right...Now I have to get back to studying. All I keep thinking about is 11 a.m. tomorrow morning and 24 hours of debauchery in Cowtown with my boys. Cheers!

Song Du Jour: Get in The Ring ~ Guns and Roses

2 comments:

Catrin said...

Heather, on a completely unrelated note: I need that clown picture. And maybe some of the others. Are you in town for Christmas?

Heather said...

Hi Catrin!
Rumour has it you will be coming to Hack House this week so I can show you those pictures then!!
I can give you the negatives or I can get some copies made, but I had to use those photos for my 324 project.
See ya soon.