Friday, August 27, 2004

"Low Battery" ~ My peice of shit cell phone

My phone makes this wee noise when it has a low battery. "Bee-do"
"Bee-do"
"Bee-do"

Every 10 minutes or so.
I have a friend who had this phone and she had to trade it in and warned me it was only a matter of time before mine did the same thing. If Jt is reading this, he's laughing at me and shouting "ha ha I told you so" at his monitor.

Alex Abboud has the same phone I do, I wonder if his went tits-up yet?

It won't charge and the charger is now not working (because of a knot in the cord and what I can only assume are broken connections on the wiring) so the phone is "bee-doing" all the time. I have to buy a new charger...$30.

I shall be going in to upgrade to a C370 on Saturday. To the tune of $75 bucks.
Is it fair that I have to pay for a phone that *most* people have had to return? Word to the wise: don't buy a Motorolla C333 (even if it comes with a *free* backpack). You'd think that they would allow you to upgrade for free given that most phones are returned because the battery is built right in. But no.
No...

"Bee-do"
"Bee-do"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Motorola is garbage.

Heather said...

My Motorola phone also has the "bee do" disease. I don't think it's the same one as yours, though. I've had mine for 3 years and I don't think they even sell the battery I need anymore. My phone can "bee do" straight to Hell.