Friday, March 28, 2008

"And you can dream so dream out loud..."


I have an U2 3D update!!!

Mark Katz from National Geographic just emailed me and he is happy to report the following news:


They will launch U23D in digital 3D theatres on April 11th in Edmonton and Calgary.!!

I just want to thank all of you for your help! Our hard work and my er..um..."gentle pestering" paid off big time!! Please don't contact the theatres (2 in Calgary and 2 in Edmonton) just yet, they will certainly announce it very soon, check your local listings and I will even post them here once they are announced officially!

I think I need to send Mark Katz a big bottle of booze-ahol or some flowers or something to show him how grateful I am to him for following through for us!! And a big shout out to Cineplex who listened and re-arranged to accomodate this event!!

Hope to see you there!!

No comments: