Thursday, February 14, 2008

"It doesn't matter to you, It matters to me"

A great injustice has transpired and I feel the need to drag you all in to my heartache and woe. The National Geographic Society and their film distributor have released U2-3D in BC, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia. But not Alberta! I know, I know, it's all a bit shocking! In an effort to fix this ummm..."oversight" I have made a 100 phonecalls (holy run-around batman!) and I am trying to see what it will take to get it here at the Scotiabank Theatre.
Fingers crossed please....toes too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are successful in your plight. It would be tragic if they didn't bring it to your area. I want you to see it, hj!

As it is, I traveled an hour to see it. And that was no easy feat in the snowstorms we've been having, but it was well worth it.

Keep us posted on your battle! I'm rooting for you!

Huggzz,

LV