Thursday, March 27, 2008

"In too deep and lost in time, why'd you have to go and let it die?" - Foo's


It's going to snow tonight. Cripes.
I guess I have nothing to complain about considering we haven't really been hit with snow like Ontario has this year, but when I heard it was going to snow tonight something inside me broke a little bit. I'd just like to go to work without having to scrape the mess off my car every morning. ugh.

You're right, suck it up, I know...I know.
On a more positive note I'll be at Rexall tomorrow night getting my hair blown back the Foo Fighters with opening bands Against Me! and Hifi Handgrenades. I am so glad I have something to look forward to...er...other than digging my car out with my hockey stick, like I had to the last time it snowed....grr.


Song du Jour: Let it die by Foo Fighters

No comments: