Friday, March 28, 2008

"If everything could feel this real forever, If anything could ever be this good again..."

I was pretty happy to wake up this morning to see that the forecast for snow was greatly exaggerated! Still had to scrape the frost off the ole car...I'm getting pretty good at it. I still have not mastered the fine art of the windshield squeegee though. It must be comical to watch. There I am at 'Safeways' gas bar trying to avoid the giant streaks and splashes to no avail...it's an art, I am convinced.
Sadly, I am so bad at it, I'd rather just take her to the car wash than use the dreaded squeegee.

It just came to my attention that Tom Petty avec his heartbreakers are coming to town. How could that just totally slip past me? I am S.O.L because tickets went on sale months ago....actually the price is pretty steep anyhoo..but frick he'd be great to see live. Love Tom Petty! Get your air keyboards out cause he's bringing Steve Winwood to open.
I will win tickets. Yes, clearly that is what I'll do.

Song du Jour - Everlong by Foo Fighters
The concert reviews are coming in from the 306 and apparently it's a "phenomenal" concert...I have to admit I love the Foo because of the all the memories their songs represent to me. And because they make the best videos!

No comments: