Sunday, November 28, 2004

"You looked inside me..." ~Griet from Girl With a Pearl Earring

So Smith says don't bother spending your student loan money on the movie Alexander...I say don't bother renting Girl with a Pearl Earring.

Personally I will see a movie just because Colin Firth is in it, but this one I should have skipped over. It is one of those movies that finishes and you have that moment, when the credits start to role, where you wonder to yourself, "That's it? That's the end?...Did I miss something?"
Brutal.

On a more positive note, The Bears Hockey team won both games against the Dino's this weekend. Taunting The Dino's goalie made for funtimes last night. The Pandas Hockey team bitch-slapped UBC, 5-0 and 9-0. They are now 91-0 overall. My cousin Danielle rocks...

Song Du Jour: Lie To Me ~ Depeche Mode

"Truth is a word
That's lost its meaning
The truth has become
Merely half-truth
So lie to me
Like they do it in the factory
Make me think
That at the end of the day
Some great reward
Will be coming my way"

No comments: