Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"You said you didn't give a fuck about hockey, I never saw someone say that before..."

Yes, the intensity is palpable! Who watched the Oilers game on HNIC? That was uber intense...not to mention one of the most entertaining games I have seen in some time, even if we are in 13th place. Those were two hard won points, errr..well lost points I guess. It started with fights, it ended with a brawl. 39 penalties; seven misconducts, 15 fighting majors and a partridge in a pear tree....
Gagner taking on Kessler was my favorite part...who knew he'd be an fighter? Not me.
It also really bugs me that the Sedin Sisters score such pretty goals. I haven't seen any news of the league taking action on that slash after the Burrows empty-netter...but we'll see...it may be coming.

Ahhhhh...playoffs. Don't you just love this time of year? no? Is it just me? I could feel it at Clare Drake this weekend too as Your U of A Pandas swept the Canada West Semi Finals in two games. Canada West Finals are next weekend friends, The Pandas tackle the Manitoba Bisonettes.
I watched 7 hockey games this weekend...that's intense, or totally retarded.
Apparently that's the theme today...what intense things are happening for you?

Song Du Jour ~ Fireworks - Tragically Hip

No comments: