Thursday, February 21, 2008

"...Afraid of what you'll find if you took a look inside.."

Frick.
So the short answer to my query on bringing U2-3D to Alberta is: Not right now.

Cineplex is booked solid and will not break contracts to show it here.
You'd think that would be the end of it, but no...clearly, they don't really understand U2 fans.
Heck, if this movie was like any other and I just had to wait until my local video store had it I wouldn't be trying so hard, but that's not the case...the only theatre equipped at this time to show this movie in all of Alberta is Cineplex.

Please email:
guestservices@cineplex.com

Tell them you want to know when, after December 2008, Mr. Michael McCarthy from L.A. will show it here. Why can't NG enter into a contract for January of 2009? WHY?

I shall find out friends!

Song Du Jour: Staring at The Sun ~ U2

No comments: