Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"People gettin' nowhere 'cause they don't know where to go"

Yesterday, on my way to school, I saw a man "walking" his dog. And by walking I mean dragging. The dog was on strike or something...like a donkey refusing to budge he sat there and his owner had to drag him every step of the way. He reminded me of number seven on that TV show Grizzly Adams and I laughed. That's right Dog, stick it to the man! Poor Pooper.

I now know of three broken up couples engaging in break up sex. They have broken up, going through the divorce, moving out and separating the books and CD's, and still engaging in the all too comfortable break up sex. It can only end badly...one of them will find someone else to screw and the other will get hurt. If people know it will only end in hurt then why do people engage in break up sex? And you can see it coming...I am watching them head down that sad road to ruin...on that race to make sure they are the one who moves on first. Seems like everybody is breaking up these days.

Fuck it is the most beautiful day here in Onion Town. Crisp blue sky (no Rod Fraser jokes please I used neither the words big or Alberta) without a cloud and the air is springy with no sign of that chill of winter, and the sun was shining warm on my face as I walked over to Bio Sci just now. Some chick in my class was wearing a mini, mini skirt with pink pumps and black legwarmers. She would have fit in well at my Junior High. The 80's are so in it makes me giggle.

Went out for some Pops last night to celebrate my victory over the flu bug. I was talking to ralph on the big white telephone most of last week and it was awful. That flu is one nasty beeoch. Kirny and The Dude were keeping me laughing and for a Monday night I was sure bringing it on like the hedonist I am. Mmmmm...Debauchery. S'awesome.

Song Du Jour:
General Hand Grenade ~ Trooper

No comments: