Monday, March 21, 2005

"I didn't try and shock you by allowing these women to walk around naked, the SU did. I merely reported it..." -Dale Miller, News Editor

So the SU in Calgary hired a stripper for their sexual awareness campaign and the newspaper is taking heat for covering the story. How bloody stupid is that?

The original story sans nudity.

Random Query Du Jour: If you try to take a baby into the peelers would they let you in the door?
Lina and I drove past Diamonds yesterday and we joked about the look on the bouncers face if two chicks came to door with a baby and tried to sit in perverts row. Like we would ever do it...can you imagine? I wonder if people have actually tried? The bouncer would have a great story for his friends...

I saw the movie The Graduate and have furthered my love for Mike Nichols movies. Did anybody else find it hilarious that "Mrs. 'I'm a cougar' Robinson" wears only animal prints? I have had 'Scarborough Fair' stuck in my head for four days now...

Song Du Jour: What You Waiting For ~ Gwen Stefani

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very perceptive that you noticed Mrs Robinson wore leopard throughout. Can it be that that is the origin of the term? I suggest you start an internet rumour to that effect and claim all credit.

Btw, an infant would not get past the door as the liquor licence does not permit under 18s, also no booster seats permitted on Pervert Row. I suggest softening up the young man in question with a stroll through the webpages of the Voyeurweb. If being the son of Panty-Liner is anything to go by, he'll be a hellion in any case.

Is anyone else totally addicted to Coronation Street right now? It's fawkin awesome!

Duke Dubage

Anonymous said...

One more thing, I just returned from the Hill where I sat and watched Anne MacClellan's testimony before the Standing Committee for 2 hours. What a farging skank! Totally obnoxious. (She's also technically my boss)

If I lived in Onion Town I would make my life's work to unseat her.

duke

Heather said...

Don't even get me started on good ole Anne McLelland.

The Street is a evening ritual with Lina and I. It *is* getting good. The fact that here in Canada we are what...like 10 months behind just fucking blows. I know what happens with Todd "I'm not gay" boyfriend and our sarah. I just love the way Martin's special lady is egging on Carl to be his lovers best man. Only on The Street.
Good to see your keeping up with it still Willis.

*Spoiler*:
Apparently Katie (Our Kateh for you corrie fans) wollops her old man, Tommeh, over the head and does him in because she's knocked with Martins love child. Murder on The Street. Fuck, I can't wait to catch up with the Corrie Shows in England.
"Getting head Jed" gets tapes from England for us every now and then so we are up to date.

Oh and we've changed The Jedi's nickname to "not getting any head Jed" because he's a a married man now. Poor Fucker.