Monday, March 07, 2005

"Don't turn it down, turn it around" ~ The Duke

I little birdy told me that The Duke once *streaked* through quad wearing only a skin-coloured plum Smuggler, screaming "Show me the Money!", whilst the movie "Jerry McGuire" played at the sleeping bag drive-in. I would loved to have been there for that. Word has it his ID managed to work its way loose during his sprint and was left in quad, but campus 5-0 couldn't pin it on him.
And he blames *us* for all the fun tax he had to pay...
I miss funtimes with Willis....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my finer moments. The better part was Fat Haney paid me $90 to do it, so we all had a great night later at the Strath.

Oh yeah, I miss rocking whyte with you all as well. I may be in Onion town this summer on my way to Manila.

Le Duke