Monday, February 14, 2005

"Another secret; guys feel left out...."

So Bogg has discovered a new holiday to celebrate a more masculine version of Valentines Day (VD)...Do men really feel left out?
I personally never thought of VD as a gender bias holiday because most people celebrate it together, no? But, I guess for the most part it is about love and the ladies love that crap.

The links off that page are rather hilarious (not to mention helpful and educational).
You better get your order in for one of these before March 14th rolls around. ('The Rocker' the Rottens came up with long ago has nothing on this) I think those will make lovely gifts for my ladies at Christmas or I ever get married they would make a funny bridesmaid gift...you could even get them personalized! (be sure to check out the rather graphic (that's your warning) photo of the merchandise in use) Ummm...I personally have never heard the terminology "Jit" before...that's a new one.

Thanks Bogg, that gave me a giggle...I needed a good laugh today.
Oh and Happy VD Dudes!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's nothing new. I first heard about it in grade nine.

Heather said...

Jit? I have heard Jiz before, but Jit? You crazy kids and your lingo...

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, remember what we did lats V-day? I think Samantha was there too! I remember the day nicely! Allie