Saturday, December 10, 2005

"The quiz is a lot of fun, but anybody who thinks it's actually a useful indicator of how you should vote should be shot, or re-educated" - Half-pipe



Well if you have about ten minutes to waste at work or somesuch then I suggest you have a little 'Elexmas' fun with this quiz produced by the CBC.

My results say that I agreed with:
~Stephen Harper on 1 issue (Parliamentary Reform)
~Jack Layton/Gilles Duceppe on 9 issues
(I know, shocking!)
~Paul Martin on 8 issues

That's out of the 12 issues they have listed on their quiz...what's really funny is there is some awesome malfunction at the junction because where all the photos of Paul Martin should be on my results, instead there are pictures of Creepy, Smilin' Jack.
I'd love to hear the results of your quizes, especially you far-flung friends.

Half-pipe has already given his opinion on basing your vote on such a quiz over in the comments section of Colin's Blog (where I stole the idea for this blog post).
Good Times.

Song Du Jour: The Boxer ~ Simon and Garfunkle

6 comments:

"Steve Smith" said...

Hate to break it to you, Heather, but that's actually Colin Robertson's blog. Rachel recently took down her blog, which had been dormant for months.

Heather said...

Shut up. This whole time I thought that was Rachael. Well, that would explain it. Ahahahaha!
Good thing I didn't call him Lady like I was going to...
Speaking of which, Smith can you please change that creepy frickin photo of you?
Although I hear you were quite the belle of the ball..

Heather said...

oh, and uhhh...who is Colin Robertson?

"Steve Smith" said...

Hmm. Delta Chi, from St. Albert, staff member in the S.U.'s Advocacy department, brother of 2003 VPA candidate Matt Robertson, C-Lo of Webboard. . . any of those ringing any bells?

Oh, and speaking of belles, that creepy picture of me's staying right where it is.

Anonymous said...

I didn't take the quiz. Intrestingly enough, it was forwarded to me at work by my big boss this week. He split his votes by a predictable Lib/NDP ratio and encouraged us all to take the quiz. How's that for impartiality in the Public Service?

Duke

PS-Steve does have a hot pic.

Adam said...

Apparently I agree with Harper on 10 issues, Layton on 4 issues, Martin on 3 issues, and Duceppe on 2 issues.

--The Dude