Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"If the opportunity presents itself, I'll look at it. But if not, life goes on." - My Cousin Danielle


So there was an article in The Edmonton Journal yesterday about My Cousin Danielle so I thought I post a link here just in case any of you missed it. Imagine my surprise when I opened the sports section and there she was.
It's basically an article about why Danielle is not playing on the Canadian National Team. Sadly the reason she's not has very little to do with her talent and a lot more to do with politics. Stupid Politics. Oh, and the photographer made her bring all those awards and medals up from her room, Auntie Maris doesn't usually have a shrine devoted to Danielle in the living room.

Happy Birthday GT!

Song Du Jour: Bette Davis Eyes ~Kim Carnes

2 comments:

Adam said...

Make sure to tell Danielle how nice she looks in her outfit! You probably did already...

Jake said...

He stole the idea for that article from me.