Thursday, October 13, 2005

"I think that EVERY chick should come with their own English-chicktalk dictionary"

"That way, men could understand them a little better. Of course, each woman would have their own manual, and they'd all be different because even chix can't understand chix. The real problem is that men wouldn't read the instructions anyway, just like the VCR..."

My friend The OTC and his wisdom...this is a gem, so I had to share it.
Here is a visual for you. Apparently, Winnie The Pooh is very popular in Japan so The Duke and OTC decided OTC should go as Pooh for Halloween.. OTC writes, "I said 'that's a GREAT idea! I'll get a red t-shirt, write POOH across the front, and wear nothing else! NO pants, NO underwear, nothing, just like Pooh-san!' We laughed pretty hard at the image of me showing up at the bar dressed only in a red t-shirt, and what the Japanese people's reactions would be."

Any REAL suggestions for Hallowe'en?
Kirny is having a nerd party...I need to get a pocket protector.

Song Du Jour: The Tide is High ~ Blondie

3 comments:

Vivec said...

Winnie the Pooh is hella popular here too. I'm still going to go as a mountie since I'll likely be making passes at fat Canadians anyway. Hey, baby, ever been mounted...I mean, like, properly?

Does OTC have a blog?

Anonymous said...

OTC and I did laugh quite hard at that one, the thought of him in only a red shirt with POOH written on it was pretty funny at the time. Coulda had something to do with the bowl we just smoked, but I guess we'll never know, will we?

Duke

Heather said...

YOu should send photos of that Cal...you as a RC...too funny.

No, Colt does not have a blog.