Saturday, October 01, 2005

"He goes to sleep by falling down on his face"

Today was a long day. It was the kind of day you do not plan but the kind of day that just happens all of a sudden.

I ran into JK and he was wearing a suit and tie looking very handsome and he said, "Hey you should come to The Plant tonight"
I said, "I have to work..."
"Then come after," said JK.

So I did, and it was good times. Kyle was dressed like a pimp. I broke the bad news that the Smos lost...to Hamilton!
The Bears lost tonight too, but worse...Calgary won today. The Calgary Dino's logo (on the front of their jersey) in the right moment, looks like it says The Calgary Dinks.
I ended up playing Ms. Pacman at Avenue Pizza. So very Old School. And then they played Johnny Ryall...

2 comments:

Vivec said...

Ahhhh Johnny Ryall.... I learned about love through Paul's Boutique...well, actually from Big Duke.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes known as the leader of the homeless...

Duke