Thursday, July 28, 2005

"That must be hard to do on the back of a camel" Dr. Kerr commenting on the pop up book she brought to class for our entertainment

Summer school is keeping me super busy but this week I will be finished writing midterms. Woo hoo! The constant flow of friends visiting is also keeping me busy...and drunk.

Last weekend El Rotten went stomping down the Ave to the good ole Thirsty Turtle. Good times...but I was drinking double vodka's and Red Bull and I must say I was the most alert drunk girl ever. All I know is when I got home I was soaking wet and the next day(s) I suffered from the worst hangover EVAR!

This weekend I have big plans for Friday night...yes, a council administration committee (CAC) meeting...oooohhhh...ahhhh! Then Saturday night we will be heading out to see the Eskimos play against Hamilton. Good times. Cherie-pie and Stiner are here visiting and Kirny finally got back from his wee Scottish Holiday. He has his man voice on so he must have had a great time. I look forward to hearing about his adventures!! Stiner, my life partner, and I went to see The Interpreter on Monday with Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn...its a pretty good movie, I would recommend it... especially if you're into the UN and African Politics.

Only two more weeks of summer school and then I am off on vacation to Kelowna!! School should fly by...I have a wicked history prof, highly recommended by the Indian, Dr. Kerr brought in her Kama Sutra pop-up book today....she had to smuggle it into the country...she keeps me laughing and in a history class at 9 a.m. that really is quite a feat. I'm no Miss Mary Sunshine in the morning.

The Oil play against the Av's on October 5th...who wants to get seats together?
Song Du Jour: Fix You ~ Coldplay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the 5th. My Uncle Bob is a season ticket holder so he can get tickets before they go on sale to the general public. That way we won't have to buy them from mullet guy because I'm sure it'll be packed.

And at least you didn't have to go to work 4 hours after leaving the Turtle. Thank God I wasn't hungover, even after the girly drink drunk. Your rotten ladies are good times.

--The Dude

Anonymous said...

Weeds,

Who on earth is your life partner? I only ask because I want to hold them up to mock and ridicule.

Love the Rottens pic,

Duke

Heather said...

Indian,
Yes pre-game and post-game drinking sounds good. We'll look for you in the ankle biters section.

The Duke,

Stiner and I are 'life-partners' because we are the last of the unmarried rottens. It is a joke we started back in the day and of course it stuck. And I think you have ridiculed the BLT enough...

Cheddy pie...Frick only 14 more sleeps!!