Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style"


Went to see Sex and The City with the ladies and it felt like seeing a whole season in one sitting so it really translated well from TV to the big screen. It felt like stepping back into your favorite slippers, very comfortable. However, I was disapointed because it was too freaking predictable. I'm too cynical and jaded to believe that shit so I think my attitude ruined it really..it's a good movie and I enjoyed it on one level. My ladies were all verklempt at certain points and I was all...whateva.

The idea that these women are in their 40's and 50's and are still not able to understand men makes me wonder what advantage age has when women are still making the same mistakes they made when they were 18? That resonated with me for sure. I guess I enjoy watching the relationship the 4 main characters share because it is amazing how important friends are in life and that was represented well. All the other crap...meh.

I've heard rumour they will make 2 more sequels, "Cattrall says, that a sequel is likely"(there are some spoilers in the link...)
Song Du Jour: Strength in Numbers (that's the name of their new album too)by The Music

No comments: