Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside..."


I went into a meeting to talk about my pending vacation requests and while we were talking the radio was playing lightly in the background in my bosses office. All of a sudden I hear the opening bars of Where The Streets Have No Name by U2 start. I can't believe my ears. The fact that I am taking time off to go see U2 and their (arguably) best live song comes on the radio at that moment is like the universe saying, there you go...all that worry for nothing!

I knew at that moment my request would be approved and by the time Bono sang "when I go there I go there with you it's allllll I can do..." my vacation request have been approved!

I love my life.
*108 more sleeps*

3 comments:

Adam said...

If your vacation request had been denied, would you have just quit your job?

Heather said...

U2 vs employment? Thankfully it never came to that...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.... YCD!