Saturday, October 07, 2006

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. "~ Albert Einstein

So last week I went 9-5...pretty shabby...

Here are my Week 5 picks:

Chicago
Carolina
Minny
New England
St. Louis
New Orleans
Indy
NY Giants
Arizona
NY Jets (pepto...although I can't check the lines, I am guessing that the Jags are favs)
San Fran
Philly
Pittsburgh
Baltimore

Pandas are raising their banner at Clare Drake tonight, I'm warming up my "sunday, sunday, sunday voice" for the big ceremony...I'm loving being back at work with the pandas...although the new rule changes make it much more challenging, last night 42 penalty mins...42!

Song Du Jour: Streets ~ U2 (Totally stuck in my head today....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, even though the Jets are playing Miami, it's still a good pick. (Jags have the bye week.)

But welcome back to blogging!

Duke

Heather said...

Good to be back..this serves as my only link to the cyber world...still working on getting a computer back up and running.