Saturday, May 13, 2006

"Welcome Home Joey-Joe!!!"

Soooo...my computer is officially broken until further notice (which means until I have some money to fix it, generally). I also have a new jobbity-job. YAY! I start on Monday and am enjoying my last week of free wheeling-funtimes. Spent last night at Rexall cheering on the Oilers and had the time of my life. Today I have no voice. Living on Whyte Ave has its moments, and with Oilers fans galore taking over, it's both good and bad. Last night was a good night, the High- Fiving, the crazy fans...However, Sunday night I will be cursing the masses because I actually have to get up and go to my new work place and endure the the always fun "orientation"day.

My cousin Joe is also home from Japan!! (Do you like the truly ghetto signs My Cousin made?) We went and picked him up today from the airport and he has that disoriented look of a traveller in his eyes. He's not used to hearing so much English, so fast, so he's super overwhelmed. He's having some weird moments trying to avoid the reverse culture shock he is so obviously suffering from. It is so good to have him home! Even if he is sneaking in Japanese into every conversation. It's all a little confusing.















Song Du Jour: Hands Open ~ Snow Patrol


Oh and a photo of the poopers with their lampshades on, as promised:

No comments: