Thursday, May 04, 2006

"Live from the dead mile..." A-Channel reporter

I shall resist the urge to Woo hoo. I will not say Ha Ha. I will not comment on how much I thrilled at the 3-0 Ducks win over The Flames. I will not do any of those things...no I will not. I will take the high road.
Instead I will point out how odd it is that the "New NHL's" top 4 teams in the east are still playing for The Cup but the top 4 teams in the west are out!?!
Does this make anybody else wonder if the Stanley Cup final will be a blowout 4 game sweep? Thoughts? Predictions? Hail Mary's?

Song Du Jour: We Didn't Start the Fire ~ Billy Joel
(actually not a jab at The Flames, this song is stuck in my head because I am reading a novel and one of the character's sings it and they actually had the lyrics in the book...how ridiculous is it that a book got a song stuck in my head?)

No comments: