Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"C'mon down! You're the next contestant..."

If you could be on any game show which one would you choose?

I would probably choose Jeopardy because I love that there is some strategy involved in final Jeopardy. I might have a chance at some sweet cash because I have managed to cram all manner of (somewhat) useless trivia into my wee brain and I might not make a total ass of myself. It's also the one game show that has the potential to pay out oodles of cold hard cash. The Price Is Right holds some serious nostalgia for me but I don't want to go on and win some ugly ass brass bed or a catamaran. I'd love to spin that wheel though. One day I hope to go watch that spectacle in person.

Family feud *would* have been my first pick because I think I would rock at that, unfortunately I just have one problem...I'd need 4 other people related to me and well, I don't have a traditional family so I'd never be able to get on.
So Jeopardy it is, I guess.

Song Du Jour:In a Big Country ~ Big Country
ahhh the 80's! They played the first few bars of this song at the Oil game last night and now it is stuck in my head. Good keyboards.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Does Survivor count? If so I would definitely pick that one.

Adam said...

Definitely the Price is Right. I don't even care if they give me a whole bunch of crap that I don't need.