Thursday, June 02, 2005

"How many of us are in each pair?"

Today in drama class we were sitting in the ole sharing circle and the teacher was outlining our final assignment. He starts by telling us a bit about the project and informs us that we will be working in pairs. One of the girls asks, "how many of us in each pair, Sir?"
This comes from a girl seems to always be two steps behind us at all times. A pair is two people Lady.

The best part was when she argued that a pair could be 3 people....

My Drama class is far too entertaining. We performed this morning and I had to play a doctor, a mother, and a young girl in three different scenes. I think we did very well but who knows what kind of mark we will get.
Sadly, we have to get people we know to come watch our final performance (nothing like a captive audience) on June 15th at 10:00 am in FAB. I expect it will be rather hilarious just given the history of this particular class. I didn't get partnered up with the Blind Guy though and I really wanted to work with him on this. So who wants to come watch the drama? Instead of forcing you at gunpoint I figure you're all invited. Should be a gooder....

Song Du Jour: Wrapped Around Your Finger~ The Police

1 comment:

Catrin said...

Oh, I am *so* there.

- "Robert, you ol' hippie- remmeber *me*?"