Friday, September 22, 2006

"Give me a break. Those officers are 10 times better than this man." ~ Dallas Senior Cpl. Glenn White


Hello..if I had a photo of this beautiful city I would put it here...I love fall! The Rivervalley never fails to impress me. Seriously.

Anyhoo...I put up a photo of Riley instead...he's cute and cuddly and a maniac...crazy dog.

I'm working late and getting geared up for the big day off tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Going to have dinner at Kirny's with OTC and his Special Lady. Vern is ready to pop out her 2nd Boo boo's and just moved..what is it with pregnant ladies always moving in their final month? Can't wait to see her all moved in to her palace on the lake.

Here are my Week 4 NFL Picks:

Atlanta
Dallas
– Even with TO self destructing...do the Titans have a CB that can cover Terry Glenn? Maybe this will be a Cocaine Kerry Collins comeback...jebus.
Indianapolis – but I’ll admit it I hope the Jets win but where is the Jets running game?
Miami – if they win they’ll be .500, fingers crossed!
Minnesota
Carolina – will it be the Steve Smith show? Maybe The ‘Aints will shock us all...they are on fire.
San Diego
Kansas City
Detroit
--a total toss up as far as I can see...I predict a tie.
Cleveland
Washington
Cincinnati
– Bring on the NE blitz...Will Palmer get sacked some more this week or just take apart the secondary if they blitz?
Chicago – This is my Pepto,, Without Alexander and with “Stan” Grossman going long, they might squeak it out...
Philadelphia – with the Packers secondary falling all over themselves I think McNabb will take advantage.

Funtimes.....

No comments: